Wealth Strategy Kickoff Confirmation
Thanks for scheduling your wealth strategy kickoff. This is primarily a discovery meeting, but the more information you can provide in advance, the more detailed and productive the session will be. Below are a few ways you can prepare.
Download and complete a wealth strategy kickoff form. Email it to your client service associate and wealth advisor prior to the meeting.
Print and bring copies of the following documents to the meeting:
- Last year’s federal and state income tax returns
- Your household budget (If you don’t have one in writing yet, don’t fret; we’ll help you build one. Simply bring copies of your recent pay stubs and information on current expenses and outstanding debt such as mortgages, auto loans, student loans, credit cards, etc.)
- Recent statements (less than 90 days old) for bank accounts, investments, 401(k) or other employer retirement plans
- Wills, trusts or other legal documents
- Active insurance policies (home, auto, umbrella, disability, life insurance, etc.)
Don’t be overwhelmed. Anything you’re unsure of or can’t locate, we’ll figure it out together. See you soon!