You work hard for your money. Let us make it work harder for you.
Wymer Brownlee’s comprehensive financial planning process focuses on eight common wealth management issues that can impact your ability to reach your goals. They’re all connected. So, if you adjust one parameter, it affects the others. Our integrated approach identifies potential obstacles and opportunities in the following areas before we design a financial plan that’s truly tailored to you:
- Household budgeting to identify sources of income and prioritize paying down debt
- Creation of tax-advantaged strategies to save for college or other education expenses
- Design and management of a balanced, diversified investment portfolio
- Management of potential risks through appropriate insurance solutions
- Financial independence planning to determine if and when you want to retire
- Family leadership planning to protect your loved ones and assets through proper estate planning
- Services to help business owners be as efficient and profitable as possible
- Anticipating special situations that will require financial resources (medical bills, home renovations, caring for aging parents, etc.)
If you don’t yet have a financial plan that’s driven by purpose and accounting for the big picture, let’s chat. Complete the form below to schedule a complimentary consultation.